Senin, 18 Mei 2015

Streaming Live Show CliponYu Unii EmiraL

Hey, so my name is Eldonasita Emiral with username UniiEmiraL at my account.

First of all, i would like to say how thankful I am that you came to check out my channel :)
I started this streaming January 5, 2014. If you’re my new visitors at CliponYu, then you should know that I enjoy eating/drinking during streams. Lol

I try to be as accessible as possible so never feel like you can’t send me a message or give me feedback. I love streaming, and I’m happy that if you’re reading this, you can directly check my stream at CliponYu and gimme support there :)

For supporting, first you have to follow my CliponYu account here, give me love cards as much as you have, don’t forget to check my clips and like on it, the last you can top up your gold and gimme gifts , yeayy!

Your gifts will allow me to keep streaming. The gifts are greatly appreciated.  So if you like me then help your sista out :)

The gifts will go towards:
  • Upgrade my rank
  • Living costs
  • Internet bill
  • Save money for school
  • Food and beverages for recharge my energy. LOL


I dont like to make my problems the focus of the streaming. So if you would like to know, pls send me a private message. This is a fun happy place. If you can’t gimme gifts, thanks for hanging out and being a part of my room :)

And if you ask me about my schedule, I don’t have set schedule, so better to follow me on my CliponYu account or twitter for updates :)

Super adorable people who have gifted me for giveaways and just to plainly keep:
Rayaaaaa
El Maestro
Fajar Priyo Utomo
Didin
Fran
Fiz
Fredie Vischo
Om om deh
Abdie
Spy
Rijal Wind
Kelv
Lugra
ILham08Harahap
Syahrum Harahap
Paul Francisco

And many more, please let me know if I’ve forgotten you :) (will be update every month)

Couldn't thankyou enough for d’endless support you guys provide me. THANKYOU!!        


If you have questions about me, just ask at my room or send me DM on twitter or FB Fanpage. I always do my best to respond. I really appreciate all of my fans, viewers, and friends I’ve met from my room at CliponYu. You guys are family to me :)


See you on stream :)

8 komentar:

comment it,