Sabtu, 12 Maret 2011

REAL GIRL


If I had one chance in my life again
I wouldn’t make no changes Now or way back then
And if everything turns out The way I hope it gones
But I can’t wait to find out what it is that God knows

But I don’t wanna think about
What’s gonna come around for me
I’ll just take it day by day, ‘cause it’s the only way
To be the best that I can be

I never pretend to be something I’m not
You get what you see, when you what I’ve got
We live in the real world, I’m just a real girl
I know exactly where I stand

And all I can do is be true to myself
I don’t need permission from nobody else
‘Cause this is the real world, I’m not a little girl
I know exactly who I am

And nothing’s ever perfect
There’s no guarantee
And if I knew the answers
It would put my mind at ease
So I’ll just keep on going
The way I’ve gone so far
And maybe I’ll end up trying to catch a fallin’ star

4 komentar:

  1. aduh.. aku gaptek bahasa barat..
    jadi nggk ngerti
    hehe..

    BalasHapus
  2. ya ampuuun 31, hahaha
    gampang kok vocab nya :)
    coba cari deh di google translete. makasiii

    BalasHapus
  3. redi n other, who loves me more :)

    BalasHapus

comment it,